2008-05-21

Locked door in Villa


Why? Why did I in earth need to place a chair to block that door?


That's the door to my villa in Bail Island.

Originally I could enjoyed in my secret garden with private swimming pool, open living room, kitchen, idle bower(發呆亭).

And I thought my breakfast would be ready when I woke up.

However, my morning was interrupted by knocking my door.

Well, I knew hotel hold each key to rooms but I might do something when they just broke in, especially in my honeymoon.

So...I called front desk, asked them " Don't disturb" and if I need any service, I would let they know.

What drove me crazy was the front desk didn't understand what my saying and insist she was the only one who could spoke English.

What the F!

Once she didn't know my meaning, she sent one guys to check it out.

HA...He was scared by the sound when he tried to walk in but the door blocked by chair and the chair fell down.

Here is the story to explain why I need a chair for my villa's door.


P.S. When I went out for dinner and found there's door tag showing "Don't Disturb"...sigh~~

沒有留言: