2008-05-21

Everything about Yan from this day!


Finally....I'm not alone anymore.


I got married on 3rd of May with my classmate from elementary school.
She also was my first love..
hee hee...
First girl I liked but never took the action.

After almost 20 years, we was connected each other again.
For that, I need to say thank you for lots people, especially my mothers.
Why "mothers"?
I came back Taiwan for my mother and got the phone # and confidence from my mother-in-law

I also gave my vow to my dear, Sherry Tsai, Mrs. Yan.
Also thank you my sister-in-law recorded the moment and in words.

1.妳是我見過最美麗的女人
2.只有妳懂我的想法,我也一樣
3.妳是我永遠的初戀情人
4.我只想跟妳一起生活
5.以後全部都聽妳的









2 則留言:

DING 提到...

'm moved by this article

take good care of each other
and lots lots of

GOOD LUCK!!

DING 提到...

btw, 'm brother in law